A brand new get the look is ready, perfect for those who love a more neutral but glam every day look. Nikie here loves big flirty and fun lashes also so we thought why not pop on a pair of our favorite reusable lashes too?! That way, you can have a more everyday look and come PM, use a pair of lashes to glam it up! This look will be perfect also for those with a more warm and golden complexion so you can see how clean beauty performs, in a range of shades!
- Foundation- Nu Evolution is perfect for those seeking a true full coverage, matte liquid foundation like Nikie was! This foundation applies super creamy and ultimately dries with a flexible but matte airbrushed-looking finish! Nikie is wearing the color 102.
- Concealer- We love Zuzu Luxe’s concealer as it is smooth and creamy and provides medium coverage that’s never heavy or thick, so it won’t crease. It also comes with an easy wand applicator making it easy to apply. Nikie is the color c30 to brighten! We suggested she apply this with a damp Beauty Blender on top of her foundation, for the best results.
- Blush- Our top pick for Nikie was the Zuii Organic Blush in Melon! This is a warm peachy pink that’s universally flattering and a dupe for Nars’ famous Orgasm blush!
- Lashes- We love the Ahmana lashes from Battington! This set comes in four pieces for an easily customizable application. Not only are these very high-end, professional lashes, but they’re also made entirely from handmade, cruelty-free, ethically sourced silk which makes them extremely durable too. Each pair gets up to 25 uses, how awesome is that?
- Lips- For a more neutral look, we love Lily Lolo’s vegan lipsticks! Their new Nude collection offers fabulous color pay-off, staying power, and hydration, without the use of any animal products or testing. In the Altogether is the perfect dusky pink nude, seen here on Nikie.
Love this look but not sure what colors you would be? Shoot us an email at any time for your very own FREE, custom color matching consult with our in-house clean beauty Esthetician! Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to begin!
You can also give Nikie here a follow over on her Instagram page: @naturallynikie