Kyle’s Jack Henry Routine
Do you struggle to get the man in your life to use cleaner products? If so, grab him a few of these brand new 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐘 items to try, brand new and now available in my Organic Bunny shop! Kyle, like many men, really does best on a straight-forward, very basic routine so finding these items has really made it easy for him to stick to a clean yet effective skincare routine!
Not only is the packaging super chic, appealing to both men and women, but also intentional as the amber glass protects the product from harmful UV rays that can damage the ingredients at a molecular level. The actual products themselves are also top quality, made from Organic and sustainably-souced ingredients from all over the World. From the Organic Lavender Oil they source from France to the Tea Tree oil they use from Australia to the Coconuts from the Philippines, they insist on using the finest clean ingredients the world has to offer which is a huge plus. Curious about some of Kyle’s faves, here is Kyle’s routine below!
Kyle’s Hair + Skin Routine-
- Cleanse + is a cleanser that can be used head to toe on hair, the face, and the body. Just like Aleavia, this cleanser feeds the healthy bacteria, allowing them to multiply faster and release enzymes that optimally balance skin’s pH. A balanced pH means brighter, firmer, more toned skin!
- Face Toner- Perfect for soothing hydration after shaving or to use as needed for a refresh, for me too! This contains the actual good ingredients you find in most aftershaves, minus the cheap and irritating fillers.
- Morning Moisture Oil- After toning, Kyle loves applying just a few drops of this to his skin to keep it soothed and soft.
- Nightly Detox Oil- To keep acne and oil away, Kyle cleanses, tones, and then applies this at night!
- Hair- For his hair, Kyle is really picky about what he uses as he does have thinner hair. To keep the ends a little weighed down and in place, he loves using a tiny bit of the Pomade and then finishes that off with just a few spritzes of their Refresh Spray. This adds a little volume and texture and really, his hair looks so nice after this combo as you can see in the main pic above.
- Beard Oil- Kyle has a serious beard right now so keeping it nourished is important. He loves cleansing with the above cleanser to really get deep under his hair, something his bar soap didn’t do well, and then, finishes off with this Beard Oil!
Want to get your man a cleaner routine but not sure where to start still? Email our in-house green beauty Esthetician for custom help at no cost! For customers only: firstname.lastname@example.org