NuvaLash Vs. LASHFOOD
Just when I thought I found a great new natural lash serum, yet another is released and has me wondering now, which one is truly the best!? Because it’s basically my job to figure this stuff out, I decided why not put these two to the test and try both at once, one set of lashes at a time!?
So, for the next few weeks, I will embark on the ultimate lash growing mission, with today being Day 1! Each morning and night I will apply a few coats of each product to one specific eye, so at the end of this journey it will be easy to see the winner with your very own eyes! To be honest, these products are very similar so the results will basically determine the winner, but before I start, let’s chat about the differences between the two!
- 100% Natural
- Free of all harsh preservatives, parabens, artificial ingredients and toxins!
- Can be used on lashes and brows.
- Contains 50% Organic ingredients.
- 3-month shelf life.
- Scores a squeaky clean ZERO on the Think Dirty app!
To learn more about NuvaLash, or to shop, head to Safe & Chic where code organicbunny will save you at checkout!
- 99.49% Natural
- Free of all harsh preservatives, parabens, sulfates and toxins!
- Made for lashes only, they have a separate brow product to use.
- Contains 25% Organic ingredients.
- Available at Sephora.
- Ecocert certified.
To learn more about LASHFOOD, or to shop, head to Shop Conscious Beauty where code organicbunny will save you at checkout!
And there you have it, off I go to put these two to the test, I will be back periodically with results! xo