Alright, the blog you have been waiting for! My 2021, current favorite beauty products that I cannot live without! Well, when I am wearing makeup that is. To be honest, I am sure I am not alone when I say that I really have not been using a ton of makeup because most days, I never leave the house! But, when I do, I have found some really new and amazing products that I am super excited to share with you all today! So, if you are looking for some new, high-performance yet clean cosmetics, be sure to keep reading for my current 2021 faves.
Favorite Clean Beauty Items of 2021-
- Foundation- Saint in Linen applied with the kabuki brush in this set.
- Face Primer- Saint Angel Face Primer.
- Concealer- Saint in Light Peach for the perfect swap for C3.
- Face Powder- Saint compact powder in Sand.
- Bronzer- Lily Lolo Honolulu
- Mascara- Still using and loving Lily Lolo’s Big Lash for volume.
- Lashes- In this photo, I have on the Harlow lash.
- Shadow- I used the Blessed in Burgundy palette.
- Highlighter- 24K Gold powder.
- Brows- Plume pomade in Ashy Daybreak.
- Lip Liner- Zuzu Innocence.
- Lipstick- Saint in London, beyond obsessed.
- Sunless Tan created using Zuii Foam in Ultra Dark.
Other Details In Photo-
Want to try any of these items out? Be sure to let us help color match you so you get the perfect match! Shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for your professional color match today!