As part of our ongoing commitment to being more inclusive here at Organic Bunny, we have resumed our diversity program that will feature clean beauty looks that our team picks out to complement each customer’s already natural beauty that we will then feature here! One perk of shopping at Organic Bunny is that our Esthetician will review your skin tone and provide not only a perfect match in the color cosmetics desired but she will also suggest the best products for your skin type and tone. This service is totally free as long as you are a new or returning customer. So now, the fun part! Let’s breakdown this gorgeous look Isela created with the products we picked out for her!
Some background info on Isela here is that she is a 38-year-old Latina who is also 2 months postpartum. Some concerns she had were covering her melasma and finding matches for her medium tan skin tone. Because her hormones are still active with her recent pregnancy, we plan to help her address her melasma better once the hormones balance back out a bit more. One thing we also like to do is, to be honest about issues and while hormones are active, skincare can only do so much.
Want to get a custom consult done for yourself? Email us at any time- firstname.lastname@example.org
Isela’s Makeup Details
- Primer- To balance out the matte foundation she was going to apply, she started with the Suntegrity Primer SPF30. This not only protects her from the sun but moisturizes and primes the skin to ensure the perfect base for her foundation.
- Foundation- Nu Evolution is perfect for those seeking a true full coverage, matte liquid foundation! This foundation applies super creamy and ultimately dries with a flexible but matte airbrushed-looking finish! Isela is the color 107 and then she warmed up with bronzer!
- Setting Powder- Her foundation is set with the 100% Pure Bamboo Blur setting powder to give it that airbrushed finish.
- Contour- One of our favorite contour shades is the Lily Lolo Bronzer in Honolulu which is an excellent cool-toned matte bronzer that perfectly mimics shadows! Warming up with this gave her the perfect sun-kissed look.
- Blush- Our top blush pick for Isela was the Gabriel Cosmetics Multi-Pot in Dahlia! It is a beautiful shimmery rose shade that gave her the perfect pop of pink without being too much.
- Lipliner- Isela lined her lips first with the Gabriel lipliner in the shade Chestnut.
- Lipgloss- Since the blush gave her a pretty pop of color, we thought Lily Lolo’s Bitten Pink lipgloss would be a gorgeous ruby pink lip color to complement the overall look!
- Mascara- To create a natural lash look, she has on the Lily Lolo Big Lash Mascara. This mascara is buildable so you can create a more natural or bold lash depending on your mood.
Did you like this blog? If so, leave us a comment below!