I had a girl tell me she loved my blog today, up until I posted a paleo recipe. This left me perplexed because Paleo is really just another word for healthy? While I do not eat entirely Paleo, I wish I had that will power, I do think it’s an awesome concept to eat primarily fruits, veggies, nuts, lean meats etc… so, there you have it, my Paleo stance.
Anyway, this recipe was given to me by a friend, and after loving the bars she gave me I had to make them again for myself. These bars are super easy to make and, of course, very healthy for you. Because there are so many nuts in this mix, feel free to use the nuts you prefer instead of the ones I used, simply swap in or out whatever nuts you’d like.
-Cinnamon Honey Paleo Bars-
Ingredients Used, all Organic:
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 10 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Unsweetened Coconut (I did not have)
- Other optional add-ins: Goji Berries, Cacao Nibs, Dried Fruit…
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add nuts into blender and very quickly pulse them into smaller pieces.
- Add everything above into one giant bowl except for the honey, now mix.
- Now mix in the honey and stir with a fork.
- Place nut mix onto baking tray and flatten down to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Use a loose piece of parchment paper to gently press the mix down flatter.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and using more parchment paper, gently flatten the mix down again.
- After the bars have cooled for about 20 minutes, remove them from the parchment paper and allow to cool entirely on a flat surface. When cooled, cut into the size you prefer to eat.
And that’s it! A super easy, healthy snack that can even be frozen to last longer. So, what do you all think, is this something you would try? Let me know in the comments below! xo
6 thoughts on “Cinnamon Honey Paleo Bars”
These sound delish! I would definitely try these! 🙂 xx
These look like those delicious Kind Bars except healthier. I have to try it out!
Exactly what they are, minus brown rice syrup and agave! Much better!
Is it a 1/2 cup of coconut? Getting ready to make these. 😉
yep! LMK how it goes!
AMAZING! These are so good, kind of salt and sweet. Thanks for the recipe. 🙂