Who doesn’t love a cute pair of coral mirrored sunglasses in preparation for the warmer Summer months rapidly approaching? And what’s to love even more about these cute sunglasses is that they are also eco-friendly and recyclable to ensure we are not polluting the Earth in the process of our cuteness.
I recently came across this line of handcrafted, wood sunglasses by a company called Woodroze, and because I fell in love with so many of their unique designs, paired with their commitment to a happier planet, I just had to share them with you all today.
A few of my favorite things about Woodroze:
- For every tree they cut down, three more are planted and left untouched.
- A portion of every sale goes to reef restoration in the Florida Keys.
- Their sunglass frames are made from Pine Trees.
- The glasses are extremely light weight, comfortable and very durable.
- They only use high-grade Italian optics and hinges on all styles.
- They make cute styles for both men & women!
Here I am wearing the Polekat style which is an oversized frame with cute pinky/orange vibrant lenses. The color changes depending on how you hold them, but, for the most part, they’re a bright coral with a hint of yellow when turned a certain way. These glasses are not only super cute, but they also provide 100% of the UVA/UVB protection our eyes need and they’re even water resistant!
As I mentioned above, Woodroze also has men’s sunglasses, you know, in case you want to match your honey, some of my favorite frames being the Roost’R!
Where is Woodroze Sold?
As always, I like to set up a coupon code for you all to save some money, for a limited time you can use code organicbunny at checkout to take 15% off Woodroze’s entire site!
So, which frames are you eyeing?