Who doesn’t love the perfect cherry red lipstick? Especially on Cinco de Mayo? I am off to grab dinner, but I just had to share this Organic bold red lip on my way out! I am obsessed with Nudus lipsticks because:
- They’re Organic, yet still super pigmented high performing lipsticks!
- They contain vitamins, A, B, C, D, E, and K.
- They’re loaded with antioxidants like pomegranate, raspberry, and kiwi cold pressed oils!
- They’re made with 27 active natural ingredients, helping against environmental stress.
- Their colors are made exclusively from flowers, fruits, herbs, and minerals!
- They’re free from parabens, petrochemicals, lanolin, hydrogenated oils, fd&c, and lake dyes, nano-particles, GMOs, pesticides and fungicides.
- They’re never tested on animals.
- All of their products are Gluten free.
Here I am wearing Nudus Lipstick in the color Revenge, my other favorites are 27 Kisses & Survivor. Alright, gotta run but leave a comment below letting me know your favorite Nudus colors, I want to try a few more! xo
1 thought on “Nudus Organic Lipstick in Revenge”
Beautiful! I’m looking for an orange red, though. My favorite Nudus lipstick is Dirty Diana – such a gorgeous, deep red color ? And the formula is amazing.