One of my all-time favorite Organic lipstick brands is nūdus, so now that I have a fabulous intern to help me with swatches, I figured why not show you my nūdus collection swatched!? For those of you not familiar with the brand, here are a few reasons why they’re one of my faves!
Reasons to Love nūdus Lipsticks-
- nūdus lipsticks are handcrafted in Australia.
- All colors are made with Certified Organic ingredients.
- The beautiful colors are made from Organic flowers, fruits & oils!
- NO FD&C colorants are ever used making this one of the cleanest lines around.
- nūdus is certified by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic) which have some of the highest standards in the World today.
- Always free of Cruelty, GMOs, Petro-chemicals, Coal Tar Dye + Gluten.
From left to right you will find the colors: Dirty Diana, Revenge, Precious, Survivor, 27 Kisses + Just Like Jade.
My all time favorite color by nūdus is the 27 Kisses, it’s just so beautiful, creamy and long-lasting! But, after these swatches, Just Like Jade is a close second, with Survivor being great for a hot pink and Revenge being the perfect cherry red!
Where to Shop-
Want to try the nūdus line out yourself!? Because these are an AU brand and hard to find in the USA, you can now find them in my new online store here!
8 thoughts on “nūdus Lipstick Swatches”
Stunning wrap-up of this incredible cult lipstick! Thanks for sharing!
The shades are amazing 🙂 Thank you for sharing.
Love all these shades! My wish list is getting bigger with every post I read of yours! 🙂 I love them all but 27 Kisses is my everyday shade. Tal xo
Nice post.. thanks for sharing
Got my Just Like Jade, and unfortunately it broke not in half thank god but from the bottom while I was applying it on :(. Love the color tho, just wish the lipstick was sturdy in its tube.
Oh no! Maybe the online shop you got it from can exchange!?
Or even as Nudus direct, send them a photo and let them know you came from my blog and I bet one of the 2 will help you get a new one! xo
Thanks Amanda, would definitely do so. Fingers crossed they would be able to help me with that problem :).