My Mama’s Faves
With Mother’s Day right around the corner, I thought what better time than to share my Momma Bunny’s faves with you to show you bunnies of all ages can find their faves in my store! Hopefully, this blog helps you pick out a few new items for the Momma in your life. A little bit about my Mom- she is pretty girly but simple so the easier something is, the better. I would say her skin is considered both dry and mature but I carry a ton of products perfect for both so here are my mom’s most favorite products!
Top 10 Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day
- Zuii Organic Gradual Tan Body Lotion– My Mom is the sunless tanner type so she likes that this is not as committing as a sunless tanner but loves using this daily to keep a subtle splash of color to her skin. This is buildable so the more you use, the more color you create.
- Fitglow Lip Gloss in Gleam– She thinks this color is perfect because it has a hint of color and shine to it to which makes the lips look really nice all while treating them with collagen too! She uses the Night Serum before bed and loves that too. This is a great gift item as every single person that tries them becomes obsessed!
- Innersense Color Shampoo & Conditioner– Because my Mom has color-treated hair, her favorite shampoo is the Color one by Innersense! If your Mom does not have dyed hair, you could choose the Pure and if she has super dry hair the Hydrating!
- Mama Glow Body Oil– My mom loves using this body oil after the shower, she loves the smell so much! Not sure she will love it too? Try the mini size first!
- 100 % Pure BB Cream– This applies easy, isn’t heavy, and has a daily SPF. She thinks it gives the perfect amount of coverage and covers her redness well. She also loves the Suntegrity Impeccable Skin for days she wants more of a foundation look. Both are more dewy and forgiving making them great for dry or mature skin.
- 100% Pure Bamboo Blur Powder– When I asked her why she loved this powder she said: “I don’t know… it just seems to kind of blur things and covers my redness nicely!” This powder is great for blurring fine lines and pores all while absorbing excess oil! The perfect setting powder.
- 100% Pure Mangosteen Body Lotion– When using a body lotion, this is my Mom’s favorite scent! There are several fun scents to choose from here also!
- Hubalou Hair Wrap– After shampooing her hair, she loves using this Bamboo Hair Wrap to reduce frizz and dry time, plus, it’s pink which she loves!
- Konjac Sponge– She loves this facial sponge because it feels really good when cleansing and she feels it gently removes her dead skin with minimal effort. She loves how quick, gentle, and easy it is to use. I carry a ton of sizes and shapes, her favorite is the pink heart.
- Luxie Makeup Brushes– My mom is a pink girl so she loves the rose gold makeup brushes! There are a couple of kits to choose from and you can’t really go wrong with any! She also loves washing them with her Crunchi cleansing pad.
And that’s it! My mom’s top 10 faves available in the Organic Bunny store! Hopefully, this made it a bit easier to shop for Mom this year, and be sure to check out the Gift With Purchase happening below!