Henne Organics Lip Balm Review
Growing up I was super addicted to those Carmex lip pots, however, knowing what I now know today about conventional lip balm’s, the only products I will use are natural/non-toxic, which is why these Henne Organics Lip Balm’s are some of my absolute favorite, must-have products, some I keep in my purse at all times. Not only are these Lip Balms made entirely from 100% Natural and Organic ingredients, they hydrate my lips for hours, all while looking super chic in their quality, high-end Miron Violet glass packaging. They also are Cruelty-free and USDA Certified Organic which means you won’t have to ever worry about what’s hiding inside of these!
So, wondering exactly what these products are made from? Henne Organics Lip Balms are made with:
- Coconut Oil- This ultra hydrating oil repairs and softens dry lips, retains the moisture content of the skin and also happens to be an incredible antioxidant. Coconut oil also helps in treating various skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin infections.
- Avocado Oil- Avocado oil helps relieve dry and itchy skin. It also increases collagen production, which keeps the lips plump and decreases the effects of aging.
- Shea Butter– Shea butter is deeply moisturizing and naturally rich in Vitamins A, E and F. It also provides UV protection and strengthens the skin.
- Cocoa Butter- Cocoa butter not only smells amazing but is also considered by many as the ultimate natural moisturizer. This wonderful ingredient not only gives you soft and kissable lips but its antioxidants can even reduce the appearance of scars, burns and stretch marks.
- Beeswax- Beeswax is a great natural alternative to the artificial and often petroleum-based chemicals added to many lip balms. It contains anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe easily irritated skin, and the Vitamin A in beeswax provides long-term moisture in the skin.
- Jojoba Oil- Jojoba oil has become one of the most popularly used organic components in beauty products, and for good reason. With its antibacterial qualities, jojoba oil reduces skin bacteria by unblocking pores. The oil also has a high quantity of ceramides which handles skin cells and maintains skin hydration.
- Vitamin E- Vitamin E oil is extremely effective in getting rid of dry or chapped lips, and it not only protects your lips from sun damage but can also be used to heal minor sunburns. It also helps prolong the shelf life of our lip balm, ensuring that you can use the product longer.
As you can see, these lip balms pack a powerful punch, designed to truly transform dry, chapped lips by using only the purest, most organic, quality ingredients on the market. What’s also cool about this balm is that you can actually use it all over your body, applying anywhere that is in need of some magical moisture.
If you also are a lip balm addict, you can try out Henne Organics for a generous 30% off by using code organicbunny at checkout <SHOP>