FOREO Cleansing Device Review
Get excited because there is a new cleansing device in town and it’s safe to say I’m obsessed! Honestly, I have seen these devices just about everywhere but I thought to myself, hmm the price point is higher than most cleansing devices, so I really took my time researching the brand, reading the reviews, buying my own device and discussing them with Alex to see if they were truly worth the hype. Surprisingly, after weeks of trials and testing, I got Alex one too, we are super excited to say that we both really love these devices and think they will be a huge asset to your current clean beauty routines!
As you all know by now, I never ever want to carry something just to make a sale so it’s safe to say that we both truly feel these FOREO devices are total game changers for anyone with facial puffiness, stagnant circulation or lymph and honestly, my skin really does look totally different after consistently using this device and, the best part is, I actually am so excited to cleanse my face now! What was a boring chore has now turned into the best part of my day as this vibrating device really feels so so so relaxing and rejuvenating on my face, like a mini spa treatment you can do right there at home each day.
Besides seeing noticeable results, I also really loved these devices because of their unique silicone design. The material is very gentle on the delicate skin and it is more resistant to bacteria than other brushes on the market, in fact, it is 35 times more hygienic than standard nylon cleansing brushes! Each device also comes with a solid 2-Year limited warranty which makes the brushes about $7 a month when used for 2 years. They also hold a charge forever which is something I was worried about however, after just one charge, my LUNA 2 device will give me 450 uses making it a truly hassle-free device. To help you better understand the devices, I will break down the two I decided to carry and why I love each!
All FOREO devices help with-
- Unclogging pores!
- Removing 99.5% of dirt and oil.
- Gently exfoliating off dead skin and makeup residue.
- Restoring radiance, glow, elasticity, and texture!
- Keeping acne more controlled.
- An overall deeper, more thorough but enjoyable cleanse.
- Circulation and depuffing.
Which Cleansers Work Best with FOREO?
The best cleansers to pair with these devices are ones with some slip to them. For example, you would not really want to use this with a cleansing balm, alone. I like using the Aleavia Facial Cleanser or the Aloha Love Cleanser best! Both are great options because they have a nice slippery texture and they do not dry out the skin when left on for 1 minute per day. You also want to avoid grainy or clay cleansers that may damage the silicone bristles.
Which FOREO Is Best For Me?
- LUNA 2– This device is much larger, great for full-face cleansing, anti-aging, and massaging. Simply choose the device tailored to your skin type!
- LUNA Mini 2– This device is smaller, great for kids, teens, travel, gym bags, or those who prefer a smaller device. This is a one device suits all option.
- To view both models, click here.
Features of the LUNA 2-
- 2-year warranty
- 10-year quality guarantee
- 50% bigger head than older models
- Four skin types to choose from, Normal, Sensitive, Oily & for Men.
- Has two sides, one is exfoliating, the other is massaging.
- The reverse side uses lower-frequency pulsations to massage the face which helps to visibly reduce fine lines around eyes and mouth. This mode also helps your skincare penetrate and absorb better!
Features of the LUNA Mini 2-
- 2-year warranty
- 10-year quality guarantee
- Six colors to choose from, made for all skin types.
- Smaller and easier to travel with on trips, to gym, etc…
My FOREO Cleansing Routine-
- First, I remove my makeup with an initial cleanse, without the device.
- Next, I apply my cleanser to dry skin, massaging this in first.
- Apply the same cleanser and a bit of water to my FOREO device.
- Turn the device on and begin cleansing my right cheek in circular motions with gentle pressure.
- The machine will beep which indicates it’s time to move to your left cheek or next zone. Complete the full face.
- Turn the device off and now rinse and pat dry.
- Apply the rest of your skincare products, fully, and once done applying, flip the device over to the smoother, anti-wrinkle side and turn it on.
- Use the smooth side to massage in your products to enhance absorption and to promote circulation and lymph drainage.
And there you have it! My new favorite way to cleanse, circulate and de-puff! I really hope you all loved this review and are able to give the FOREO devices a try soon! Not sure which device is best for you? Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org