Relaunching the Organic Bunny diversity program has been so much fun, I truly love seeing the look my customers create so much! Not only does it give me new ideas on makeup looks I want to try out, but also, so many of you have said you love seeing clean beauty on everyday girls as it’s much more relatable and attainable, especially in the varying tones and ages of each featured woman! Today’s look is another fave as Sana wrote in wanting to show women in the South Asia community just how girly and glam clean beauty can be! Check out the details of this look she created below! Want help re-creating a green & glam look? Don’t forget to email us some inspo photos and we are happy to set you up with all new matches to swap out your old faves for new clean faves! firstname.lastname@example.org
Goals- To show that clean beauty can still be glam!
- Foundation- Nu Evolution is perfect for those seeking a true full coverage, matte liquid foundation! This foundation applies super creamy and ultimately dries with a flexible but matte airbrushed-looking finish! Sana was in between the colors 106 and 107. She was not as warm as 107 but not as light as 106. If she wanted to do a super bright look with lots of contouring and warming up, as we saw in some of her inspo photos, she would be the color 106 to match her lighter tones, but then she would want to warm up with bronzer so it doesn’t look flat or too pale for her complexion! If she wanted overall, more warmth, she could use the 107 alone OR for the perfect match, we did suggest she mix the two which she ended up doing with perfect success.
- Eyeshadow- Nu Evolution’s eye shadows are an amazingly clean way to get stunning splashes of colors to the lids and they’re 100% Vegan, Gluten and Cruelty-Free as well as free from artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, parabens and more! We selected the color Chic for her which is a medium rusty brown eyeshadow with a shimmery, glam finish.
- Blush- Our top pick for Sana was the super popular Zuii Organic Blush in Melon! This is a warm peachy pink that’s universally flattering and the perfect dupe for NARS Orgasm.
- Lashes- We love the Harlow lashes from Battington! This style is one the most glamorous of the collection, perfect for those that want extra full and voluminous lashes. Not only are these very high-end, professional lashes, but they’re also made entirely from handmade, cruelty-free, ethically sourced silk which makes them extremely durable too!
- Lips- To polish this look off, we loved Nu Evolution’s lip glosses! These are formulated with both natural and organic ingredients and are a super clean way to get some pretty color to the lips without being too sticky or bold, perfect for those seeking a mix between a lipgloss and lipstick as the colors buildable! We think the combo of their gloss in Naughty with Gabriel’s liner in Nutmeg would be super pretty on her and it turns out, we were right 😉
Want help re-creating a green & glam look? Don’t forget to email us some inspo photos and we are happy to set you up with all new matches to swap out your old faves for new clean faves! email@example.com