Dairy Free Watermelon Coconut Ice Cream
Summer is coming which to me is awesome because that means there will be more watermelon in season for me to eat. I am obsessed with watermelon everything, so when I came across this Watermelon Coconut Dairy Free Ice Cream recipe, I had to try it out. I think the best thing about this recipe, besides the awesome ingredients, is that you don’t need a blender to make it!
-How to Make Dairy Free Watermelon Coconut Ice Cream-
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 5 pitted Medjool dates
- ⅛ teaspoon scraped vanilla bean or ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups cubed watermelon
- Blend all ingredients in a blender and transfer to a brownie or cake pan.
- Place in the freezer for 3 hours or until hardened.
- Break the frozen watermelon mixture into chunks and place back in the blender.
- Blend until a creamy consistency is reached.
- Place back in a container or large bowl and place in the freezer to firm up for about 30 minutes.
Serving size: 1 cup Calories: 221 Fat: 18g Carbohydrates: 15g Sugar: 11g Fiber: 1g Protein: 2g
This recipe was by Nutrition in the Kitch, enjoy!