Because I refuse to use any synthetic scents, lately I have been having a lot of fun exploring essential oils. Not only do EO’s smell amazing, almost all of them come with awesome, all natural healing properties for a variety of ailments we face each day. Right now, one of my favorite EO blends is this Lavender Essential Oil by Bali Botanics, as it is amazing to use when I need some serious rest & relaxation. Lavender Essential Oil has so many great benefits, check out a few of my favorite ways to use it!
Lavender Essential Oil can be-
- Diffused to calm anxiety
- Dropped on pillows for a deep sleep
- Added to a warm bath to eases muscle tension
- Massaged onto temples to reduce stress
- Mixed with a carrier oil for a fragrant massage or body oil
- A natural way to repel bugs or to heal bug bites
- Used to treat sunburns or acne
- Oil burned for a natural home scent
- Used as a natural room spray, new fave!
How to Make your Own Organic Room Sprays!
If you would like to use essential oils to make your own safer, chemical-free room spray, here is a simple recipe to follow! You will just need a glass spray bottle you can get at health food stores like Whole Foods, distilled water, essential oils of your choice and alcohol to preserve it if you’d like.
Simply Mix together:
- 2 ounces of distilled water
- 1-ounce alcohol optional
- 5-20 drops of essential oils
Some popular blends are:
- For a Calming Mist- 15 drops of Chamomile & 7 drops of Lavender
- For a Energizing Mist- 12 Drops Rosemary & 8 drops Bergamot
- For tons more, click here!
Best Essential Oils-
If you are interested in trying out a Lavender Essential Oil, I am loving this one by Bali Botanic as they are dedicated to sourcing 100% pure, natural, pesticide-free and Earth friendly botanicals. Their Undiluted and Premium Grade Lavender Essential Oil is of the highest quality and comes with the most pleasing floral aroma of natural Lavender plant I’ve found. I absolutely love adding this oil into my bath each night, the aroma alone is so relaxing, it’s the best way to unwind after a long, busy day! You really can do so very much with Lavender Oil, and I am excited to try many more EO’s in the near future! What are some of your favorite EO’s to use and why? Leave a comment and let me know below!
To shop this Lavender Essential Oil by Bali Botanics 10% OFF, use code “ORGANICB” at checkout! <SHOP>
1 thought on “Bali Botanic Lavender Essential Oil”
I use EO for because it is a natural room spray and I feel very well when there is a nice smell in my house.