The scent of this “Lavender Moon” Sanitizer from Wildland Organics is magical and the skin-nourishing botanicals is a plus! This viral-fighting 72% Organic Alcohol formula promises to not only help protect your immune system, but also to support your nervous system with a calming, soothing blend of herbal extracts & essential oils.
- Exceeds CDC guidelines for effectiveness – boasting 72% organic ethyl alcohol as the active ingredient and 95% organic ingredients overall.
- Organic Aloe Juice & Vegetable Glycerin to hydrate and help your skin retain moisture
- White Willow Bark to promote healthy skin cell turnover
- Organic Oatstraw Extract to help improve mood and relieve stress
- Essential Oils of Lavender, Tea Tree, Cedarwood, & Palo Santo provide a natural boost of calming, antimicrobial cleansing power.
To Use- Spray as needed. At first spray – the aroma is light & fragrant, leaving behind an elegant and nuanced lavender scent finish with a silky skin feel. Due to the highest quality organic alcohol used, there is no overwhelming scent of alcohol like you may have experienced with other sanitizers.
Size- 10 ml
Active Ingredient: Organic Ethyl Alcohol (190 Proof, derived from Sugar Cane) at 72% ratio
Inactive Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Orange Blossom Water, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol (nature-identical preservative), Organic Oatstraw Extract, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Essential Oils of Lavender, Tea Tree, Cedarwood, Palo Santo; Polysorbate 20 (partially naturally derived solubilizer), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (naturally derived preservative booster)