The truth is, I love essential oils but finding reputable brands that are both all-natural and not extracted with harsh chemicals like toxic hexane can be challenging to find. Plant Therapy extracts all of their essential oils using safe methods and they are then third-party tested for pesticides, herbicides, and contaminants.
Plant Therapy’s Man’s Best Friend Set contains one undiluted 10 mL bottle each of Confident K9, Happy Trails, and Show Ready.
- Confident K9 was formulated for dogs who struggle with being alone. This blend helps to promote relaxation, support confidence, and soothe worry. For behavioral issues ranging from excessive barking or shaking to chewing on belongings or clawing at your front door, Confident K9 can help.
- Happy Trails was created to make traveling easier for your dogs and horses. Often times, our four-legged friends can experience motion sickness during travel. The scent of this blend is soothing to an upset stomach while also comforting to your animals so they stay calm and worry-free
- Show Ready was created to help maintain good health in your dogs and horses. Dogs and horses can become more susceptible to illness and disease during times of travel, stress, boarding for long periods of time, or exposure to unfamiliar animals. This blend utilizes essential oils to help support their immune system in order to help protect them from illness.
To Use- When using essential oils with dogs and horses it is important to create a positive association with the oil. You can do this by applying the oil to yourself for the first few days of usage. This will allow your animal to begin to associate the blend with his/her person. When you are ready to apply the blend to your animal or begin active diffusion you can reinforce the positive experience by doing something they love, like giving them their favorite treat or using a massage application before bedtime. *These blends are intended for use with dogs and horses. For use in households that also have cats, birds, reptiles, rodents, etc.
- Confident K9: Diffuse using 1-2 drops per 100 mL of water for 5-10 minutes every few hours. Passive diffusion is also a great option. Try adding 1-2 drops to a cotton ball and tucking that cotton ball into your dog’s bed. For topical application, dilute to 0.25-2% depending on your animal’s species and weight. Apply the diluted blend to the upper inner foreleg, chest, or back of the neck. For best results, apply the blend 5-10 minutes before your animal is exposed to the stressful situation to allow the effects to begin.
- Happy Trails: Diffuse using 1-2 drops per 100 mL of water for 5-10 minutes every few hours. This blend can also be used at low levels in our Diffuse on the Move diffuser. For topical application dilute to 0.25-2% depending on your animal’s species and weight. Apply the diluted blend to the abdomen taking care to avoid any sensitive areas.
- Show Ready: Diffuse using 1-2 drops per 100 mL of water for 5-10 minutes every few hours. Passive diffusion is also a great option. Try adding 1-2 drops to a cotton ball and tucking that cotton ball into your dog’s bed. For topical application dilute to 0.25-2% depending on your animal’s species and weight. Apply to the chest or back of the neck 1-2 times daily during those times when environmental stressors make your animals more susceptible to illness.
Size- 3x 10 mL bottles