Got Dermatitis or Eczema? Sadly, sometimes, I do too! I know, first hand, how frustrating it can be to have your skin covered in rashes or irritations but, have no fear; we have some tips to suggest to hopefully get your skin on to better days. For dermatitis, stress is a huge trigger, as is caffeine, gluten, wheat, dairy, sugar, and eggs, to name just a few. I find that whenever I am stressed, I see it in my skin instantly so do your best to really work on cutting out the above foods as well as stress. Easier said than done but, you know… The key here also is to stop using EVERYTHING else you are using. Nothing else. Stick to these products below, only and your skin should start to turn around. To read our full dermatitis routine, made by our in-house Esthetician Alex, head to our blog post on it here.
Kit Includes- Retail Value $88.80; save almost $15 with this ready-to-go kit!
- Facial Cleanser- Aleavia’s Purifying Facial Cleanser travel size. $6
- Soothing Mist- Aleavia’s Restore Soothing Mist travel size. $18
- Moisture- Earth Harbor’s Mermaid Milk moisturizer, full size. $42
- Exfoliation- Rose Konjac Sponge for gentle exfoliation. $9
- Organic Bunny Terry Cloth Headband- Look cute while you’re healing in this headband! $9
- Agent Nateur- Holi Mane Collagen Travel Pack $4.80
Not included in this kit, but strongly suggested is the Marina Oil, if you run dry. We suggest adding in this oil if you have drier skin. I like to add a few drops to my Mermaid Milk for more moisture. We also strongly suggest adding in the Agent Nateur Holi Mane for gut health and a quality probiotic like the Glorious Gut or probiotic by Cymbiotika. This kit comes with one, travel pack of the Agent collagen so you can taste-test it out.
There are no reviews yet.