Just like humans, dogs and cats need omega-3s to stay healthy. Made exclusively from sustainably sourced, Wild sardines and anchovies, this Omega-3 Pet formula from Nordic Naturals gives dogs and cats the daily serving of omega-3 EPA+DHA they need to live active, happy lives. Omega-3 Pet does not contain rosemary oil, or flavorings, in order to ensure the safety of your pets. Please do not give products meant for people to your dog or cat.
- Supports brain and eye development and maintenance
- Supports heart health
- Safe for dogs and cats
Suggested daily use for cats:
- 2-4 lbs: 0.25 mL (37 mg EPA/25 mg DHA)
- 5-9 lbs: 0.5 mL (74 mg EPA/51 mg DHA)
- 10-14 lbs: 0.75 mL (110 mg EPA/76 mg DHA)
- 15-20 lbs: 1.0 mL (147 mg EPA/101 mg DHA)
- Over 20 lbs: 1.25 mL (184 mg EPA/127 mg DHA)
Suggested daily use for dogs:
- 2-4 lbs: 0.5 mL (74 mg EPA/51 mg DHA)
- 5-9 lbs: 1.0 mL (147 mg EPA/101 mg DHA)
- 10-19 lbs: 2.0 mL (291 mg EPA/202 mg DHA)
- 20-39 lbs: 0.5 teaspoon (2.5 mL); 368 mg EPA/253 mg DHA/759 mg total omega-3s
- 40-59 lbs: 1.0 teaspoon (5.0 mL); 736 mg EPA/506 mg DHA/1518 mg total omega-3s
- 60-79 lbs: 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 mL); 1104 mg EPA/759 mg DHA/2277 mg total omega-3s
- 80-110 lbs: 2.0 teaspoons (10 mL); 1472 mg EPA/1012 mg DHA/3036 mg total omega-3s
- 111+ lbs: 2.5 teaspoons (12.5 mL); 1840 mg EPA/1265 mg DHA/3795 mg total omega-3s
Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian. For best results, please refrigerate and use within three months after opening.
Size- Choose one size: 2 oz | 8 oz
Erin (verified owner) –
Love. Not long after adding the NORDIC NATURALS OMEGA-3 to my pups food, we started to get so many compliments on how soft, healthy and shiny his coat was/is.
Rebecca Taylor (verified owner) –
I bought this after watching Amanda say how beneficial it is for dogs. I add it to my pup’s food and he devours it! Love that it’s high quality and affordable too.