It’s been a minute since I posted about new skincare lines, mostly because I like giving my skin breaks here and there from trying out too many products in short periods of times. While I try to keep a steady flow of content for you all, sometimes my face gets irritated with me so I have to try things out in moderation. This month I have discovered a few new skincare lines for you all and the first one I am excited to tell you more about is called VERED Organic Botanicals.
Like most of the other lines I review on this site, VERED Organic Botanicals is an Organic skin and body care line, integrating therapeutic 100% Certified Organic essential oils, plant oils, and herbs into one oh-so-amazing line of products. The creator, Vered is a master herbalist and esthetician who brings twenty-seven years of combined experience to VERED Organic Botanicals. Before I tell you all about the items I tried, here are a few of my favorite features of this line!
VERED Organic Botanicals products are-
- 100% Natural, Certified Organic, Vegan & Cruelty-Free!
- All plants are Certified Organic, biodynamic and hand selected from the finest local farmers.
- Hand-made in small batches, and made with love from NYC.
- All of the plant extracts are created in-house with no chemicals involved ever.
- All oils are Certified Organic, cold-pressed and unrefined.
- All of our essential oils are Certified Organic therapeutic-grade produced by steam distillation.
- All products are scented with Essential Oils which deliver an increase of energy, induce relaxation, and reduce the effects of depression and stress.
VERED Organic Botanicals Product Reviews-
Le Chocolat Citrus Foaming Face Scrub– This was the very first item I tried out from this line and because I loved this item, it was a great item to start off with. This foaming face scrubs not only smells divine, it really feels great on the skin as it gently exfoliates off dead skin effortlessly. Made with a decadent combination of Raw Organic Sugar, Cocoa Absolute, and blend of Citrus Essential Oils, this fabulous foaming wash exfoliates awesome all while leaving the skin polished, protected and hydrated! You can use this item 1-2 times a week for a fresh-faced gorgeous new glow. Warning- it smells so great you will want to eat it!