Because I refuse to use any synthetic scents, lately I have been having a lot of fun exploring essential oils. Not only do EO’s smell amazing, almost all of them come with awesome, all natural healing properties for a variety of ailments we face each day. Right now, one of my favorite EO blends is this Lavender Essential Oil by Bali Botanics, as it is amazing to use when I need some serious rest & relaxation. Lavender Essential Oil has so many great benefits, check out a few of my favorite ways to use it!
Lavender Essential Oil can be-
- Diffused to calm anxiety
- Dropped on pillows for a deep sleep
- Added to a warm bath to eases muscle tension
- Massaged onto temples to reduce stress
- Mixed with a carrier oil for a fragrant massage or body oil
- A natural way to repel bugs or to heal bug bites
- Used to treat sunburns or acne
- Oil burned for a natural home scent
- Used as a natural room spray, new fave!