Want to get more greens into your diet? Try this perfect pair of plant-based protein powder and greens from Truvani. This is the cleanest and best-tasting powder I have found! They blended seven favorite leafy greens and sprouts. Then added them to the vanilla plant-based protein powder. And polished it with a dash of banana powder (to give it a subtle sweetness). Not only is it made with simple ingredients, but it is also stevia-free and contains 0 artificial ingredients or weird aftertastes. With only 3 grams of sugar per serving, this comes in four yummy flavors and is especially great to use between meals to curb hunger.
What it Does-
- Helps Weight Management- Combined with other healthy habits, adds plant-based protein to your diet.
- Supports A Healthy Immune System- Adequate protein intake is vital for a healthy and strong immune system and can increase everyday energy.
- Supports Muscle Growth- Their unique blend of Pea Protein, Pumpkin Seed Protein, and Chia Seeds protein, when consumed in conjunction with resistance exercise, supports healthy muscles and helps build and maintain lean muscle mass.
- Benefits Youthful Skin- By delivering essential amino acids, plant-based protein can help rejuvenate and maintain healthy skin.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health- Plant-based protein sources like peas, pumpkin seeds, and chia seeds help maintain the overall health of the cardiovascular system and support a healthy heart.
- Provides Easy Absorption- Unlike other plant-based sources of protein, pea protein is highly bioavailable and generally easy to digest.
- Promotes Healthy Metabolism Research indicates that the way pea protein interacts with receptors in the gut can reduce cravings and help you feel full longer.
To Use- Mix 1 scoop (18 grams) with at least 8 oz of water, or you can add it to your smoothie, coffee, and more. You can even bake with it!
Size- 12.59 oz | 18 g | 20 servings