Think all crystals are created equal? Think again! Like diamonds, there are various levels of quality and authenticity when it comes to Gemstones so you know I had to carry only the best. Entirely raw and natural, if you compare these stones to most store-bought stones, you will notice a big difference in the clarity, sparkle, and shine because these are truly some of the best gemstones you can find. Never heated or altered, these pretty pieces are breathtakingly beautiful and can make such a shift in your everyday routine, each stone holding a different form of magic! Want to learn more about your new crystal? Pair it with our favorite Crystal Guide!
DISCLAIMER- All crystals are one of a kind, naturally extracted from the Earth. All crystals will vary in pattern, color, shape, and imperfections.
What The Set Includes-
To introduce you all to crystals, I thought what better way than to create a kit of some of my personal favorite gems. I chose to feature my favorite pink gemstones as they work to activate our heart and root chakras to provide peace, healing, stability, and a stronger sense of love which I think everyone can benefit from. This set comes packed in a luxurious gemstone box and includes the following pieces!
- Cherry Blossom Agate- Found only in Japan, these stunning stones are extremely rare, showcasing beautiful blossoming flower-shaped markings throughout the stone. This stone is great for those looking to grow, blossom, or bloom.
- Mini Rose Quartz Point- Great for compassion, healing, peace, and comfort, pink quartz is called the stone of unconditional love as it teaches us how to truly give and receive love. This stone is a great choice for strengthening a romantic relationship, to sleep next to for beautiful dreams, or to heal through a traumatic situation.
- Rose Quartz Heart- These stones offer the above benefits but in the shape of a heart. I love rose quartz hearts for calming emotional times, especially when grieving. Simply meditate with this soft stone to release any heavy emotions or to create an overall more loving or gentle spirit.
- Clear Quartz Cluster- Need help keeping your positive energy or intentions on track? If so, this clear quartz crystal is an amazing way to constantly put your goals out into the universe! Simply hold this stone and set an intention that you would like to send out to the universe and watch it get to work.
- Crystal Quartz Geode- Geodes help balance moods and are known for helping you make clear and confident decisions. Simply hold this to help yourself see the bigger picture more clearly!
- Palo Santo- Great for cleansing your space before meditation, this ethically-sourced Palo Santo is an amazing way to ensure your space has positive vibes only. Palo Santo also is amazing for stress, anxiety and emotional pain, simply light, burn, and enjoy.
How To Use Crystals-
Each of these stones can be used in their own unique ceremonies or displayed in a place to be admired frequently. For those wanting to use them in a ceremony, we have a crystal book we carry that is a great starting point for those. You can find the book here. For those that want a simple place to start, we will outline an example ceremony below!
- Select the gemstone with the powers you feel you are in need of and get comfy.
- Light your included Palo Santo to clear your space before meditation.
- Hold your gemstone in your receiving hand. This is the left hand if you are right-handed and vice versa.
- Relax while holding the stone, welcoming in any thoughts or feelings you may have.
- Breathe in and out through your nose while focusing on only this present moment.
- As you inhale, picture your heart growing bigger and bigger, surrounded by a protective, warm glow.
- As you continue to breathe, let this warm glow travel throughout your body and when ready, move the stone to your heart to allow it’s healing energy to be utilized there.
- Let the stone lead the ceremony and be open for whatever message or energy it may bring to you.
- As you breathe out, begin to exhale what no longer serves you. Breathing in love and out what’s no longer needed, stress, worry, fear, etc…
- For those struggling, you can also ask the stone for guidance on something troubling.
- Close your ceremony with a phrase you want to manifest for yourself. Phrases like I am loved, I am grateful, I am full, I am complete, I am strong, I am worthy, I am at peace.
- When finished, be sure to thank your gemstone for its help.