100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask

(9 customer reviews)

$30.00

Available on backorder

Categories: , , ,

Kiss those puffy, tired eyes goodbye thanks to these super calming and cooling Bright Eye Masks by 100% Pure and yes, they really work! Made with 95% Organic Aloe Water and the remaining 5% from plant cellulose, these cute little masks are designed to intensely hydrate the sensitive eye area to really quench the thirst of dehydrated or tired skin cells! 5-Pack

To Use- Remove one mask at a time and prepare to apply this laying down or with head tilted back. Once positioned, place the single-use mask on freshly cleansed skin, directly under the eye. Leave on for 15-20 minutes allowing the product to saturate the skin. Once done, remove, massage the remaining product in, do not rinse. Use twice a week.

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Camellia Sinensis (Organic Matcha Green Tea)*, Organic Green Coffee*, Ilex Paraguariensis (Organic Yerba Mate) Tea*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Hydrosol, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic) Acid, Plant Cellulose.

*- Certified Organic

9 reviews for 100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask

  1. Evelyn

    I work long hours as a nurse and my eyes show it. These help reduce the look of 12 hours of work a day.

  2. Aditi Giasotta

    I can’t be without these little under eye masks that remind me of Fiona from Shrek! (lol) I always keep packs of these nice and chilled in my fridge and love to put them on weekly in the evening. I can see a difference right away when they take them off and any puffiness, dryness or fine lines are immediately erased! Made of super safe ingredients and best for everyone, even for those with the most sensitive of eyes!

  3. Chloe R

    My husband and I used these the other morning and, after we got them situated we were both happy with how good they felt! Once we took them off I was amazed at how small my pores were where they had touched on my cheeks. They definitely de-puffed, smoothed and tightened our undereye area. We loved them and are looking forward to using them again!

  4. Hannah

    Love love love these!! These are so hydrating and even helped reduce my dark circles in one use! Ive tried there eye masks before and all of them irritated my skin but this one was incredibly gentle and caused no reaction. I will definitely be repurchasing this!

  5. Julia

    love these! They help fade my dark circles and moisturize my dry under eyes.

  6. Mary

    These actually really work….I got a sample of these one time and fell in love…deff will purchase some time in the future. Depuffed my eyes so well and best part…they DONT STING!!!!

  7. Carley Guinn (verified owner)

    These eye masks are flat out amazing! They make your eyes look and feel awake and bright. Literally feels like I gave my eyes a cup of coffee!!! Helps with puffiness, dark circles, and lines in my opinion. LOVE!

  8. Jess (verified owner)

    I saw a lot of hype around these and was not sure if I needed them but decided to give them a try and boy am I glad that I did! They ARE AMAZING. The dark circles and bags under my eyes were practically gone the next day. I highly recommend these.

  9. Shawna

    My only problem with these is that I wish I could afford to use them every day! They are seriously the best thing ever for reducing puffiness and dark circles from crying/lack of sleep. One of the best products I’ve ever used.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *