Organic Bunny is Hiring!
Organic Bunny is growing and we are looking to add a few more Estheticians and MUAs to our lineup! Right now, we are looking to hire several licensed Estheticians and MUA to assist in online makeup and skin care consultations. Because we are an online beauty store, assisting customers with their online purchase is a helpful way to ensure they are getting the perfect items for them. From new skincare routines catering to specific needs like acne or irritations to color matching customers for the perfect new concealer, please have a very detailed eye and the ability to understand what products work best for every unique skin type.
Ideally, I would like to hire one additional skin care focused Esthetician and one makeup artist to ensure each could focus on what they were most passionate about skin or makeup. Here are a few more details about this position! If anyone you know of may be interested please send them our way! For consideration, please email a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com
- Full-time position, this would have to be your #1 priority!
- Will consider those that live outside of San Diego for the right fit.
- Esthetician must be licensed.
- Must have extensive knowledge of skin health and skincare and/or cosmetics.
- Must be familiar with the brands we carry with a passion for green beauty!
- Be savvy with email and able to be online most of the day.
- No conflict of interests ie: bloggers or affiliates of similar businesses.