Fitglow Beauty Conceal + Review
Last night, Kyle and I went to the Kenny Chesney concert which was a perfect excuse to put my new Fitglow Beauty concealers to the test. If you are a true green beauty, you probably heard about this launch last week and I am happy to announce that it really is as good as Fitglow said it would be so if you are in need of a new holy grail concealer, perhaps you’ve met your match! To give you a better sense of why I love this concealer and how I plan to implement it into my routine, here are some takeaways from my first experience using it!
Fitglow Beauty Conceal + Pros-
- Feels like painting on fresh, new, healthy skin.
- Works amazing for large areas like under the eyes or cheek redness.
- When set with Vita Set powder, it did not crease.
- Skincare benefits- soothes blemishes, softens fine lines and hyperpigmentation.
- Super clean, non-toxic, cruelty-free.
- MAX coverage.
- Flexible, moisturized finish, without being too dewy.
- Plant Elastin helps moisturize and restore cell structure to smooth the skin and any fine lines.
- Vitamin K helps diminish dark circles.
- Licorice Root helps fade hyperpigmentation.
- Green Tea helps reduce sun damage.
- C1- Best for true fair skin tones.
- C2- Best for true light skin tones, my shade to brighten undereye.
- C3- Best for true light-medium skin tones, my shade to blend.
- C4- Best for true medium skin tones, my shade if sunless tanned.
- C5- Best for true rich tan skin tones, my contour shade.
Other Makeup Details-
- Skin Primed with- Fitglow Vita Rich Cream
- Concealer- Fitglow Conceal+ in C2 under eye C3 everywhere else.
- Foundation- Crunchi in 2.5 applied with Crunchi brush
- Contour- Fitglow Conceal + in C5
- Powder- Fitglow Vita Set
- Shadow- None used.
- Bronzer- Lily Lolo Miami Beach
- Mascara- Fitglow Good Lash
- Brows- Plume in Cinnamon Cashmere
- Lip Liner- Gabriel in Mahogoney
- Lipstick- Nudus in Naked
- Lipgloss- Au Naturale in Nudist
Shop the new concealer here, for color matching email firstname.lastname@example.org