Bronzed for Summer
I am not sure what came over me yesterday but I actually felt inspired to play with makeup! The hard part of creating a business you manage almost entirely alone is, there comes a point where you lose focus of what started the business in the first place, which in my case was, finding cleaner makeup swaps and instead, getting caught up in ensuring the business runs smoothly. My goal for 2018 was to get back into content but starting the dog rescue has slightly delayed that. I am hoping that I can start to hire more people soon here so I can get back to doing more of what I love- content!
Anyway, I have really been wanting to use these Nu Evolution shadows forever now, especially the one I ended up wearing because it’s the prettiest color ever for anyone with brown/hazel eyes! This color really made my eyes pop, so if you have similar eyes or tones, give it a try! The Nu Evolution eyeshadows, for me, are the closest and cleanest swaps to MAC shadows I have found. They are loosely pressed which means you will get a TON of pigment payoff. If you are a shadow lover, you will most definitely want to stock up on a few of their shades.
To see exactly how I created this look, head to my Insta-Stories MAKEUP section and enjoy!
- Skin Primed with- Fitglow Vita Rich Cream
- Concealer- Fitglow Conceal+ in C2 under-eye C3 everywhere else.
- Foundation- Crunchi in 2.5 applied with Crunchi brush
- Contour- Fitglow Conceal + in C5
- Powder- Spot set with Elate in Flaxen to keep a more dewy look.
- Eye Primer- Au Naturale Bronzer in Latte
- Shadow- Nu Evolution in Chic all over lid.
- Shadow- Crunchi in Champagne Pop under brow.
- Bronzer- Nu Evolution in Portofino
- Highlighter- HAN Skincare in Aphrodite
- Mascara- Fitglow Good Lash
- Brows- Plume in Cinnamon Cashmere
- Lip Liner- Zuzu Luxe in Innocence
- Lipstick- 100% Pure Lip Caramel in Butterchew