Black Friday Faves
To be honest, Black Friday stresses me out lol. Oh my gosh, there are so many sales and I feel anxious trying to keep up with them all but hey, it’s tomorrow so I gotta keep up with you all! So many of you have asked me for my Black Friday guide so here is a quick post to share some of my personal favorite deals! I will update this blog with the actual discount when my sale is live but for now, here are some faves I think will help you navigate your Black Friday shopping that will start Friday at 6AM PST.
Organic Bunny Store Faves-
- Holiday Kits- This year, we have a ton of cute holiday kits to make shopping super easy! These are all items I personally would LOVE to get as a gift so you really can not go wrong with any! Check out my 2018 Holiday Kit options here.
- Contouring- For me, I love contouring with my Vapour 135 foundation stick! It’s such an effortless way to contour, simply draw on where desired and buff the color out! I am normally Vapour 120 to match my face so as you can see I went 4 shades darker to get a contour that pops! If you want a pre-set contour kit, I also love the Lily Lolo Sculpt & Contour kit! One side is contour, the other the prettiest highlighter! To see ALL of my favorite contouring products click here.
- Best Concealer- Hands down my favorite concealer right now is the Fitglow concealer. Girls swear it’s even better than Tarte’s shape tape? If that is even what it is called? I have never tried it but love me some Fitglow! I wear shade C3 and this stuff is the real deal. Covers everything so amazing all while looking like fresh and healthy new, flexible skin.
- Pregnancy Items- I have an entire pregnancy section on my website with SO many goodies! From belly butter and body oils to gift sets and bath soaks, head to my pregnancy faves here. I also carry a ton of baby items so if you are expecting or have a friend with a baby on the way, be sure to check out my baby faves here.
- Holiday Lipsticks- With over 164 lipsticks to choose from this is hard to narrow down lol but here are some of my personal favorite Holiday Lipsticks! Poppy is a true cherry red with a semi-gloss finish. Aubergine is a stunning deep wine shade with a more matte finish. Nopal is a stunning true red with more depth and a semi-matte finish. Oasis is another deep berry, so so pretty on if you like deep berry tones. Love is a super pretty true red with lots of skincare benefits making it the perfect gift item for the red lip lover! Fitglow also has some amazing Holiday Lipgloss kits for a fab deal in some super festive shades.
- Fragrances- This year, Kyle and I made his and her perfume and cologne set with Good Medicine and it’s been a hit so far! Kyle’s is called Ode To Blue and it was modeled after Dolce & Gabbana’s Light Blue. Super manly, fresh scent men love! Mine is called Wild Rosette and it has a very powdery fresh, exotic scent with a touch of sweet rose making it both floral and feminine! These both come in minis or full-size rollers so you can try the smaller ones first to test out! Check all of my favorite perfumes out here.
- Dry Skin- Suggesting skin care is really hard as the skin is so personal! But, if you want to know my personal dry skin picks that I think ANYONE can use and love, here they are! Fitglow’s Cleansing Milk or Kypris Cleanser Concentrate are both such gentle and amazing cleansers for anyone with dry skin. If you have crazy dry skin and are in need of a total revamp, Kypris has a Sea of Roses Gift Set that actually allows you to get EVERYTHING you need to restore hydration and glow. You get an entire cleanser and hydration serum for FREE with this kit. The key to keeping the skin hydrated is using a great toner so my two faves are the brand new Agent Nateur Holi Water or Fitglow’s Sea Toning Mist. Use either of these before your moisturizer to really see hydration improve!
- Masks- I have SOOOOO many favorite masks. The entire concept of my store is to hand pick my favorites so it’s really hard to pick a top mask when they all do such different things! For simplicity, I would click here to view them all and then sort of pick one that sounds best for your skin type. From sheet masks and exfoliators to under eye masks and moisture masks, there is something for everyone here. My personal favorites eligible for the sale are the Fitglow Fruit Radiance Mask Kit and the new 100% Pure Sheet Masks!
- Guy Gift Ideas- Kyle honestly uses and loves everything I use, we share everything! We both use Rustic Maka deodorant right now, Innersense Shampoo & Conditioner, Aleavia Body Wash, Fitglow Lipglosses lol, Cannabliss Hemp Salve he lovessss for dry hands and Osmia Purely Simple Face Lotion we both are using right now as it’s just the best simple lotion everyone can use and appreciate! You also can not go wrong with the Osmia soaps or Kyle’s cologne Ode to Blue.
- Best New Deodorant- If you have yet to try the Rustic Maka brand out yet, you have to! So far, this brand is the first I have had almost everyone say they love. Usually, it can be hard to get everyone to love one deodorant but Kyle and I both were so surprised by this one. If you are still looking for “the one”, give this one a shot.
- Super Pigmented Shadows- My most pigmented shadows are the Nu Evolution, Crunchi, HAN, and Zuzu! All have both matte and shimmery options so you can sort of click through here to see which is your fave! I have over 100 shadows to choose from but these ones pack the most punch!
- Stocking Stuffers- Want to stock up on some minis to either try out, travel with or put in stockings? I have an entire Travel Section featuring my most favorite kits and minis. Click here for minis. I also carry a cleaner nail polish that makes for such a cute stocking stuffer for your friends.
- Vegan Items- If you are vegan, have no fear, I have an entire Vegan section just for you! With over 800 items to shop from, this section makes it easy to pick out items for your exact needs.
- Cleaner Candles- Because it’s Winter and meant to be cozy, clean candles is essential for setting your perfect Winter vibes! Check out my favorite cleaner candles here.
- Diffusers & Oils- I am so obsessed with my CAMPO Ceramic Diffusers and Organic Essential Oils, talk about the cutest gift ever! I love how much these help my mood, creating the most relaxing space whenever I flip it on. You can make your own blend OR choose one of their premade ones ready to go!
- General Must Have Items- If I had to pick a handful of items I can not live without, these are mine! Fitglow Lip Glosses, literally the best lip gloss on earth! My fave is Nudie. These are pricey but so worth it, this is an item 99.99999% of everyone is obsessed with. I also love my bkr glass water bottle, super cute gift item too, with a zillion colors to choose from. Hubalou Hair Wraps are another personal fave that everyone will use and love. Not only are they super cute and soft, they really do keep the hair healthy and frizz free. Another amazing option everyone should love is the Kaia Naturals dry shampoo, available in both brunette or blonde, this stuff is so fab for days you just can’t imagine taking the time to wash your hair.
Other Black Friday Deals-
The only other Black Friday deals I saw worth mentioning was my Sakara Meals. These are entirely Organic, plant-based, gluten-free, etc… and come made fresh, delivered right to your door. They are pricey but for busy business owners like me, they really are so essential to keeping my health somewhat on track! You can check out their meal menus here and if you are interested, code BF_ORGANICBUNNY25 takes a huge 25% OFF!
And just like that, I am already tired lol, so for now, this is all I’ve got in me hahaha. Hopefully, this helped at least direct you in a better shopping direction bunnies, happy shopping!!!