Banish Acne Scars With Micro-Needling!
Micro-Needling has been around for quite some time and there are people who both love and dislike this process. Like any at home beauty treatment, when done incorrectly, there can be some serious negative risks associated with anything, however, if done properly and with care, hopefully, more positive results can be found. When I first heard about the micro-needling roller from Banish, I honestly was skeptical to use it, but I made sure to research both the pros and cons behind this process and ultimately decided to give it a try.
While I do not have acne scars, what it works best for, this roller kit can also be used to get your skincare to absorb into your face better. Wondering how to use it? Well, it’s pretty simple but I will break it down for you! As a tip, I would not try this process before a special occasion as irritation may occur. Instead, try this out on a night or day when you don’t have anywhere to be, just in case.
How to use Micro-Needling-
- Start with freshly cleansed skin and a sterile environment.
- Soak your micro-needle roller in 70% alcohol disinfectant for two minutes before use.
- Gently roll the device back and forth in vertical, horizontal and diagonal strokes. You should go back and forth about four times per area. You really want to start off very easy, applying pressure when ready.
- If you start to bleed, stop immediately! You do not want to press hard at all.
- Wash your face with cold water, and dry.
- If you are treating for acne scarring, now apply the include Banish Organic Vitamin C serum.
- Rinse the roller in hot water, placing it then in disinfectant.
- Roll only once per day.
And that’s it! While this does seem like a scary process, for anyone with major scarring on their face, this is certainly worth a try as Banish really has provided some amazing results for others. To see some amazing skin transformations, check out their website here.
So, want to try out this kit? Save $5 with code organicbunny at checkout on everything over $50 <SHOP>