Argan Republic Skincare Review
Meet Argan Republic, a new skincare line made up of Organic serums and elixirs with Wild-Harvested skin-loving oils, all surrounding the amazing Argan Oil! If you have not used Argan Oil in your skincare routine yet, here is what you are missing out on!
Benefits of Argan Oil-
- Skin Moisturization– You can use a few drops of Argan Oil each night to deliver extra moisture to your skin. Because Argan Oil is a dry oil, it absorbs quickly and is never too greasy or irritating to the skin.
- Hair Conditioning– Argan Oil can also be used directly on your hair to achieve softer, silkier, shinier hair.
- Anti-Aging– This oil contains various antioxidants which means it restores elasticity to leave the skin feeling plumper and softer after each use.
- Excema Healing– People that suffer from extremely dry, irritated skin love Argan Oil for it’s ability to soothe and heal damaged skin thanks to the Vitamin E and Fatty Acids inside.
- Acne Treatment– It sounds weird to think that an oil can lead to acne treatment, however, for years many have used this oil to do exactly that! While some oils can make acne worse because Argan Oil is loaded with antioxidants and is not super greasy, it can actually calm and heal damaged, inflamed skin.
- Stretch Marks– Have stretch marks? Grab some Argan Oil and lather up! This oil can be used while pregnant to prevent them, or after to reduce them, again thanks to the Vitamin E which increases your skin’s natural elasticity.
- Nail Strengthener– If you have weak nails, dry cuticles or cracked feet, simply apply a few drops of Argan Oil to the areas it’s needed and watch them transform! Nails become stronger and skin becomes softer.
As you can see, it’s no wonder Argan Oil is considered “liquid gold” which is why I love using skincare lines that include this magical ingredient. Lucky for me, this Argan Republic line is made solely around it which means you know I am a fan. Now that you know why Argan Oil is so awesome, let’s talk about why Argan Republic is so awesome!
What’s Special About Argan Republic Skincare-
- All AR products are made from Organic, Wild-Harvested, All-Natural, Therapeutic Grade Oils.
- AR uses only the best oils in their purest form, free of additives, chemicals, and GMOs.
- All AR products are made with love in small batches, cruelty-free and ethically sourced.
So, wondering what kinds of products Argan Republic makes? Check it out! Currently, there are six products by Argan Republic, all made with Argan Oil as the main ingredient. To give you a better idea of each product, I will give you a bit of info about each one I tried.
Regal Rose Otto Elixir-
Probably my most favorite item in this line, this Regal Rose Otto Elixir combines Argan oil with nature’s queen of the flowers, the Rose. Regal is a regenerative, wrinkle-fighting, and healing serum, perfect for firming and toning all skin types. To use this oil, I simply massage 3-4 drops onto my clean face and neck, usually before bed. This oil feels very luxurious on my skin and I always wake up with hydrated, glowing skin after using this product.
Argan & Marula Stellar Facial Serum-
If you are worried about these oil clogging pores, the safest place to start would be with this Argan & Marula Stellar Facial Serum. With a zero comedogenic rating, this serum will not clog pores or cause acne. Made from Argan & Marula Oil, this serum fights signs of aging while moisturizing and regenerating the skin. Neroli Essential Oil is then added for an additional boost of wrinkle fighting properties, toning, and to add a luxurious, citrusy scent. You can use this the same as the above, applying to your skin both morning and night.
Renew Regenerative Night Elixir-
This Renew Night Elixir combines the superstar, Argan Oil with all of nature’s most powerful oils to deliver a repairing and regenerating while you sleep. For those with extremely dry skin, I would suggest using this product at night to really allow it’s magic to saturate into your skin deeply. Exotic Prickly Pear is a potent anti-oxidant which perfectly compliments the rejuvenating effects of Rosehip, Sea Buckthorn, and Pomegranate, allowing you to wake up with glowing, hydrated, happy skin.
Antidote Acne Fighting Elixir-
If you are looking for an oil to truly treat acne prone skin, this Antidote Acne Fighting Elixir would be your best bet. This therapeutic elixir contains healing and regenerative botanicals to prevent acne, balance sebum production, heal existing acne scars and soothe inflamed, irritated skin. The Essential Oils of Lavender, Tea Tree, and Frankincense not only act as antibacterials but also provide a rejuvenating, refreshing scent. Again, with a zero comedogenic rating, this will not clog pores or cause acne. The high level of linoleic acid this serum contains will help keep your sebum fluid moving through your pores smoothly and will never dry out your skin!
Overall, this Argan Republic line is one I would suggest for those that want to try out Argan Oil based products, or that already know how awesome it’s benefits are! Because these are All-Natural products with no artificial additives or fragrances, your skin may show signs of detoxification. I recommend giving your skin 10 days to adjust, all while drinking plenty of water and exfoliating regularly to rid your skin of toxins. The end result will be a beautiful glowing complexion!
If this line sounds like something you would like to try out, you can shop her entire collection 15% OFF using code organicbunny at checkout <SHOP>