Absorb Skincare Review
Last December, I featured an amazing new skincare brand in my Organic Bunny Box called Absorb Skincare and because so many of you really enjoyed it, I wanted to share a more in-depth review about the other amazing items they carry! Created by Kelly Gray, a plant-loving, Licensed Esthetician, Absorb was born in hopes to celebrate all of the healing powers our precious plants can carry. Infused with Wild Crafted and Organic plant essential oils, unrefined plant butters and oils, this line is not only super luxurious and high end but truly effective, bunnies are loving what it has done for their skin, truly. So, let’s check out some of my personal faves!
This magical and moisturizing balm is made for those with skin seriously in need of some TLC. The key ingredients in this product are Tamanu Oil and Black Cumin which works wonders to heal irritated or dry skin. I personally love this balm as it melts effortlessly into the skin and really does feel so restorative! When my skin is super dry, I love taking this balm and mixing a little bit of the Face Oil below with it to make a restorative overnight treatment mask! Wondering what else this balm does? Check it out below.
- Promotes the formation of new tissue.
- Helps with inflammatory skin conditions like dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema!
- Helps to heal and reduce acne and scars, yes it can be used on the face!
- Naturally fights acne, clogged pores, and inflammation with its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties thanks to the Black Cumin.
- Helps to tame redness and soothes irritations!
The Face Oil-
In need of a new everyday facial oil that will moisturize and leave you with a fresh new glow and then some!? This Face Oil is packed full of star ingredients like Prickly Pear, Raspberry Seed Oil, and Pomegranate which makes it amazing for everyday use, especially alongside Ghu Sha! Check out what their benefits are below!
- Amino acids that may help stimulate collagen production.
- Vitamin K which helps to brighten hyperpigmentation.
- High in fatty acids Omega-6 and 9 as well as Vitamin E.
- Raspberry seed oil is high in antioxidants which help fight free radicals.
- Helps to combat sun damage and photoaging!
- Boosts collagen and elastin production.
- Great for fighting acne.
- Pomegranate is also high in Omega 5 fatty acid- has strong anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties.
- Great for acne because of its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
- Contains linoleic acid that helps balance sebum levels
Perfect for setting makeup or just an afternoon skin pick me up, this Mist smells like a fresh bundle of roses all while hydrating the skin to perfection! As soon as I am done cleansing my skin, I love spritzing this on as the Rose Geranium really is a must-have for my dry or dehydrated skin. I love cleansing, toning with this mist and then following up with the above Face Oil for the perfect hydrating and moisturizing skin care routine.
Ultra absorbent, this body oil smells like a dream and moisturizes my skin so efficiently! As soon as I hop out of the shower, the first thing I reach for, while my skin is still moist, is body oil. Lately, this has been my go-to grab because of all of the below benefits!
- A rich source of Palmitic and Omega 6 and Linoleic fatty acids.
- Great source of antioxidants that are not greasy on the skin.
- Moringa Oil serves as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory property!
- Marula Oil is then highly effective at treating dry skin.
Overall, this is a really clean and well-sourced brand that I really am happy to promote as it marks off all of my personal needs from a quality skin care line. Effective, clean, chic, quality and effective? What more could one need!?
Coupon Code- Stock up on all things Absorb Skincare now before my code ORGANICBUNNY expires! <SHOP>