Last night, Kyle and I got the chance to see P!NK live in concert which, of course, called for me wearing the brightest hot pink lippie in my stash! I have had the brand new Protea shade by 100% Pure just collecting dust in my collection so I figured, what better time to try it out? This lip is seriously so bright and bold, the perfect warm-toned pink that will literally last for hours, free off all harsh lake dyes and common skin irritating ingredients. If you are in need of a new signature Summer color, this sure is a fun one to try. I also wanted to see how the lipstick would change if I added the Beach Glow blush over and I loved it! It made the lippie super matte but metallic aka, even more fun for Summer! Below are the full details of my look!
A Pop of Pink for Summer Details-
- Skin Primed with- Fitglow Vita Rich Cream
- Concealer- None used
- Foundation- Crunchi in 2.5 applied with Crunchi brush
- Contour- Vapour Luminous Foundation in 135
- Powder- Fitglow Vita Set
- Shadow- None used
- Bronzer- Fitglow Beach Glow
- Mascara- Fitglow Good Lash
- Brows- Plume in Cinnamon Cashmere
- Lip Liner- Gabriel in Wine
- Lipstick- 100% Pure in Protea
Lipstick without bronzer over
For those that want to explore other pink lipsticks, I thought I would swatch a few of my other faves so you have a nice selection to choose from! All of these lipsticks are personally tried and tested by me and are ones I deem as the cleanest, most professional wear! All of these are also free of lake dyes which makes them leaders in the green beauty game!
From top to bottom-
- Sorbetto by 100% Pure– This is a cool toned liquid lipstick that can be worn glossy or blotted to be more matte!
- Diva by Nu Evolution– This is a semi-gloss berry toned cranberry shade with a semi-gloss, neutral toned finish.
- Protea by 100% Pure– This is a true, vibrant warm toned raspberry pink with a matte finish.
- Survivor by Nudus– A true Barbie hot magenta, this cool toned medium hot pink has a glossy finish.
- Currant by 100% Pure– A more deep raspberry, darker than Protea, this has a semi-gloss, neutral toned finish.
- Marrakesh by 100% Pure– A bit more pigmented than the nudus, this cool toned, electric raspberry pink has a matte finish.
Shop My Look!